Initiatives and Resources
1. Forum: “Where are we with Amoris Laetitia? Strategies for implementing the apostolic exhortation of Pope Francis,” to be held from 9 to 12 June 2021, gathering the heads of offices for family pastoral ministry from Bishops’ Conferences, International Movements and Family Associations.
2. 10 Videos Amoris Laetitia” Project: a series of ten videos in which the Holy Father will explain the chapters of the apostolic exhortation, along with families who will give witness by sharing some aspects of their daily lives. Each month, a new video will be released to enkindle pastoral interest in the family within Dioceses and Parishes around the world.
3. #IamChurch: a series of videos on the faith and ecclesial involvement of persons with disabilities.
4. “Walking with families”: twelve concrete pastoral proposals for journeying with families, inspired by Amoris Laetitia.
5. In view of the X World Meeting of Families in Rome in 2022, Dioceses and families around the world are invited to share and deeply explore the catechesis that will be provided by the Diocese of Rome and commit themselves to carrying out ad hoc pastoral initiatives.
6. The celebration of World Day for Grandparents and the Elderly.
Resources will be provided for family spirituality, pastoral formation and activity for marriage preparation, young people education in affective maturity, on the holiness of married couples and families who live out the grace of the sacrament in their daily lives.
International academic symposiums will be organized to achieve a thorough understanding of the contents and implications of the apostolic exhortation in relation to highly topical issues that affect families around the world.